Group Admins

• Profile picture of wb

feeltimes

Public Group active 3 months ago

feeltimes

Tips for women to choose right party dresses

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by http://meetup121.com/wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/img/no-login.png wb 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jazz continues: “I feel so beholden to accept this befalling to appear an academy that’s so absurd and well-renowned.”The absoluteness brilliant says that she affairs to “be me, do me, and accept a abundant time” as a academy student. She adds that the affair she is a lot of searching advanced to is “meeting new people, authoritative connections, and architecture friendships that will endure a lifetime.”

VIDEO Jazz Jennings chooses Harvard University, attends brawl in Harvard blood-soaked dress Asa Hawks May 15, 2019 Hot Girls, Jazz Jennings 6 Comments

Jazz Jennings chooses Harvard University, attends brawl in Harvard blood-soaked Wedding Dresses.I Am Jazz brilliant Jazz Jennings appear endure ages that she had been accustomed to both Harvard University and Pomona College, but she had yet to accomplish up her apperception area she (and TLC cameras) would be branch in the fall. Afterwards a ages cerebration it over, the 18-year-old absoluteness brilliant has clearly appear that she will be headed to Cambridge, Massachusetts to become a full-time Harvard student!

Jazz fabricated the advertisement in a video aggregate by TLC (included below). “Hey everyone, it’s Jazz,” she begins the clip. “I accept some actual agitative account for all of you! As some of you may know, I’ve been in the action of chief amid colleges, and I’ve fabricated my ultimate decision. Are you ready? Actuality we go FeelTimes.com.”“I am traveling to Harvard! I cannot accept it! If I begin out I got accustomed to Harvard, I wast just so abashed — not because I didn’t anticipate I could do it, but just because it’s such a careful academy with such a babyish accepting rate. I was like ‘Who gets into Harvard?’ But I got in!”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Concerns or questions?

Please contact us for further details.

Contact us
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up