What Information Do We Collect?
We collect various types of information depending upon how you use our site.
• When you order from us, we collect your name, address, email address, phone number, and credit card number with expiration date.
• When you order from us, we retain a record of your purchases.
• When you submit an inquiry, we need your name, email address, telephone number and message to respond.
• We may also collect information about your usage of the site for analysis purposes and to enhance your site experience.
Examples of the information we may collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; email address; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; the connection to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number and products you viewed or searched for.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use your information in a number of ways, including the following:
• To process orders or to respond to inquiries.
• To enhance your online experience. For example, we may use it to recognize you and welcome you to the site.
• For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we send out e-mails to our customers about products or events that we think may be of interest to them. We also may send you offers for discounts or free services.
• We may send you an email offer. We do this only if you have indicated previously that you are willing to receive email offers. Each time we send an email offer, we provide you with the opportunity to opt out of receiving future email offers.
• EDC Languages respects your privacy. We will not call you unless you have indicated telephone as your preferred contact method. In addition, your personal information including your phone number will not be sold or given to any third party.
Is My Information Secure?
EDC is committed to doing its best to maintain the security of information collected on our site. To try to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Due to the changing nature of the Internet, EDC reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
How Can You Contact Us?
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or want to modify or delete your personal information or opt-out/unsubscribe, please call 2528 5200, via email: email@example.com or use the contact-us form. You also could send mail or visit us in person to 1401, 14/F., Methodist House, 36 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.